Monday, October 24, 2011

How can i change the path to all linked images on my website/page all at once?

my images are relative to the html file

my images are in a folder called images. i need to change the name to tlp-images to keep thing separate on my sever.



i remember in dreamweaver if i would define site then change a file name in the site manager it would ask 'do you want to update all linked files..'. or something.. and i would say yes!



how can i do this in KompoZer!



i also have rapidweaver if that helpsHow can i change the path to all linked images on my website/page all at once?Not sure if Kompozer has a find/replace function for all open files or if it has an option to find/replace looking into a folder for all files needing changes. My edit does, but it has been ages since I used KompoZer/NVU. Just check when you bring up the Find/Replace box.



To update on your site, you'll have to rename image folder and upload all files needing to be changed and overwrite the old ones. Be sure to verify locally that paths are working first.



Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment