Monday, October 24, 2011

How do i change the name?

I'm adding music to my itunes and some songs from the same band are coming up as one album with one song in it. In the folder i have my music in i can see that not all the songs are from the same album, there's a gray name under them that says what album they are. I can only rename the title of the file not the gray name under it. How do i change that name so the songs i want will be in the same album and not a separate one with only one song in it?How do i change the name?I don't quite understand if you are wanting them all in the same Album folder or they are already and you want them separate, but this fits either way really.



Right-click the song(s) you want to change, click Get Info, and the Info tab. You can then edit the Album info, and if it's for multiple entries, it does them all at once.How do i change the name?options%26gt;name%26gt;change it duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment