Monday, October 24, 2011

How Do I Change My Song Name on iTunes?

I just downloaded a song from youtube, and it won't let me do anything to it. It's in my library as %26quot;rename your file%26quot;, and left clicking on it to change the name won't work. I've also tried right clicking, and going to the %26quot;get info%26quot; tab, but everything there is disabled for that song only. Help anyone?How Do I Change My Song Name on iTunes?Go to your Itunes list where all the songs are listed by their names. Then, it is really simple actually, just LEFT click on the name,( try to click the left side of the name, it helps), once and then the name turns blue and editable. You can do the same for Artists, Albums, etc.

Have a good time and listen to some Classic Rock. Once you get in to the Who, it is awesome. And stay off bad things like drugs!How Do I Change My Song Name on iTunes?Right click on the song you want to change the name of,

something should come up on the list like 'rename' or something

hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment