Monday, October 24, 2011

Windows XP moving back my files and changing file names back?

I have 9 folders which in the past I've deleted which have now re-appeared a few days ago. They are full of music tracks which I renamed and moved then deleted the folder, but now most (not all) are back again with the folders and changed back the file names to %26quot;01 Track 1%26quot; etc, or I capitalized and fixed up the file names, but computer has changed back to %26quot;22 guru - major game (prod. by domingo)%26quot;



I was ripping tracks in Windows Media Player from random CD's.



Now my folder names are:



Unknown Album (7-5-2008 6-45-12 PM)

Unknown Album (7-5-2008 6-45-13 PM)

Unknown Album (7-5-2008 6-45-14 PM)

Unknown Album (7-5-2008 6-45-15 PM)



etc all the way up to (7-5-2008 6-45-19 PM)



I've tried changing the file names back to what I previously had (capitalized etc) and moved them to another folder with the rest of my music but a few days later they move back again.



I don't know why this didn't happen to all the tracks???



But how can I fix this problem?



P.S my music folder only has %26quot;177%26quot; tracksWindows XP moving back my files and changing file names back?You can try to hold shift-delete the files, and then they bypass the recycler bin, but idk why they r coming back
  • kids hair
  • valve stem oil seals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment