Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Can I change the file name of downloaded pictures to include a date for a Canon PowerShot A95 camera?

Currently when I download pictures from my camera to my computer the default file names are IMG_0191.jpg with the number always incrementing. Images are stored in a folder named after a calendar date (2006_05_22). I'd like to have the jpg file name include the date by default somehow. I can't seem to figure out how to make that happen. I've seen a friends canon do that though it was a different model.Can I change the file name of downloaded pictures to include a date for a Canon PowerShot A95 camera?Please wait a few days for Canon experts to chime in, but if all else fails, you can download a rename utility. This is a program that will let you add the date to all the files in a specified folder.

Here's a free one: http://www.tucows.com/preview/294131Can I change the file name of downloaded pictures to include a date for a Canon PowerShot A95 camera?on the setup menu you can modify that...but no, you can not make the nametags like that.
  • Microfibre or feather duvet quilt
  • cover up beauty marks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment