Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change file name from subject line name?

I saved some outlook emails/attachments to my desktop and changed the file name from the default subject line file name to a file name that is more descriptive. However, when I try to attach the newly named files to another email, the file name shows as the default subject line file name. How can I get it to show the file name I changed it to? The files show the correct name on my desktop but not when I attach them to the email in outlook!!!How do I change file name from subject line name?1. click the msg file open, it will appear as a email you received, click on the subject line, and use backspace to delete that and put your own file name.

2. Same window, go to menu, file, save as, type the file name of your own, click save.

This method allow file to be attachment to other email as you expected.

  • black spot on skin
  • web server software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment