Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I accidentally changed a file name how to change it back?

I had a BUNCH of .rar files and i accdently changed all the file names to (Insert Name Here) and now they wont extract. What do i do?I accidentally changed a file name how to change it back?Rename them back to their original file names. Do it one by one or as a batch.

Also you can check if you have a Restore Point, which is BEFORE you did this. You there's one, restore your computer to that point.I accidentally changed a file name how to change it back?Just change them all back to %26lt;whatever%26gt;.rar.I accidentally changed a file name how to change it back?rename them again that's the only way I could think of!I accidentally changed a file name how to change it back?Rename to .rar. Right click a file and select Rename and type in a.rar, b.rar etc. You should be able to see the extension. To do that you have to disable - Hide extensions of known file types - in Folder Options.

The rar files would extract unless they are parts of the same file.
  • reptiles
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment