Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How can I change the name of song without ruining the file?

I figured out how to record and download videos in mp3 format from YouTube (using Replay Media Catcher) but I need to change the name of them and when I right click on the songs and change the title on properties it says if I change the name the file extension it may become unusable or something like that. And I can't use WMP cause it won't work. Thanks 10 points to best answer.How can I change the name of song without ruining the file?if you have any windows format operating system, you can always right click the file and the go to properties. from there go to the %26quot;general%26quot; tab and change it there. If it doesnt work then make sure the file type is an Mp3, Wav, OR Mp4- witch you can also find out in the %26quot;general tab. If it is not any of those file types then you need to find a FileType Converter. I reccomend %26quot;Prism File Converter%26quot;
  • tips on dating a girl
  • a make up brush set
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment