Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Change file name?

Here's the scoop: I am making a dvd from my kids photos. I use a program called Scrapbook Factory Deluxe to create digital scrapbook pages, however when it saves them it is in a .sbk format and it won't let me add the pages to my dvd file because it is not the standard jpg or jpeg etc...no matter what I do I cannot chose another way to save it. How can I switch it? I tried copying and pasting it into another program to change the file, but that doesn't work eitherChange file name?Check out this site..........I believe they have something to solve your problem of converting .sbk to jpeg.

http://www.synchrondata.com/pheaven/www/Change file name?That file format looks like it belongs very specifically to your Scrapbook Factory Deluxe software, so if you want to add pages, you'll have to open the original working file in Scrapbook Factory and make your edits, then reburn the DVD with the updated pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment