Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How can I change the name of a ripped music file on my computer so my mp3 player will recognize it?

I have a ton of music on my computer that I've ripped off burnt cds. When I ripped them, the file names came up as %26quot;Track 1%26quot; or %26quot;Track 2%26quot;. I changed the names of the files, but when I open them in Windows media player or put them on an Mp3 player, the names go back to %26quot;Track 1%26quot;. How can I change the file names so the name will show up on windows media player or an mp3 player?How can I change the name of a ripped music file on my computer so my mp3 player will recognize it?in windows media player right click on a song and click on 'Advanced Tag Editor'. it will open the tag editor where you can enter the the tracks artist,album and title info.

click 'apply' to save it and it should show the info in the library and when its played.

your mp3 player should also be able to read the songs tag and display the info after it been entered.

No comments:

Post a Comment