Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do you change a file name on Windows 7?

I've been trying to make a ringtone for my iPhone but when I click on Properties, Details, then scoll down to File, Name 01 Bad Boy m4a, I have to change (m4a) to (m4r) but it won't let me click on the file name and make the change.



Why won't it let me? Can someone please tell me how i'm able to make this change please?



:-)



How are you able to do this?



Please help!How do you change a file name on Windows 7?Try this:

1. Click on Organize button in the menu

2. Folder and Search option

3. View

4. In View under Advanced settings, uncheck the box %26quot;Hide extensions for known file types%26quot;.

5. Ok.

You'll see that all files have their extensions and you should be able to change .m4a to .m4r when you rename the file.

Hope this helpsHow do you change a file name on Windows 7?Just try right clicking it and scroll down to rename.

No comments:

Post a Comment