Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How Do I Change File Name? (Like a .Jpeg to a .Gif)?

I WANT TO CHANGE MY .MP3 FILE TO A VIDEO THAT I CAN POST ONTO YOUTUBE. AND I WANT IT TO BE QUICK AND EASY. PLEASE HELPHow Do I Change File Name? (Like a .Jpeg to a .Gif)?use software like gimp or windows live photo gallery or even microsoft office picture manager

all you have to do is do a save as and change the format it is saving as



Good Luck:)How Do I Change File Name? (Like a .Jpeg to a .Gif)?http://www.zamzar.com/ try this and enjoyHow Do I Change File Name? (Like a .Jpeg to a .Gif)?if u got windows put a random pic in movie maker for the duration of your mp3 and import your mp3 thts itHow Do I Change File Name? (Like a .Jpeg to a .Gif)?If you would lake something that you could work with straight from your internet browser, then i recommend either http://www.media-convert.com/ or http://www.zamzar.com/. Media-Convert lets you see the process and download the file straight from your internet browser. Zamzar emails you the file once it is done going through their system and you can download it by email that way if you wish.



If you wanted to try this through a program (not recommended) then you could use Photoshop, and save the file type as GIF. If you still want to do the conversion over a program, and you do not have photoshop, and you do not wish to pay for a program, try Gimp. You can simply google it to find it and download it and that is like Photoshop. Again, all you would have to do is open it up in the program then go to File%26gt;Save As then chose the file type (GIF). Another program alternative could be Paint.NET if none of these are working.



Well, I hope I helped you with your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment