Friday, June 3, 2011

HI ,how can I change the name of multy file or folder with a name plus increasing serial nomber ?

I mean to chang the name of several file or folder ( to names like %26quot;name1%26quot;,%26quot;name2%26quot; ,%26quot;name3%26quot;,.......) in one time,becouse i have some folder which each one incloded different image files with same name.HI ,how can I change the name of multy file or folder with a name plus increasing serial nomber ?Try this program



http://www.azheavymetal.com/~lupasrename



Does everything you want and moreHI ,how can I change the name of multy file or folder with a name plus increasing serial nomber ?you spellid multi wrong :)HI ,how can I change the name of multy file or folder with a name plus increasing serial nomber ?aaffyyyyyyy...





I Hate Orkut...





Kisses,





K茅thia Freire

No comments:

Post a Comment