Friday, June 3, 2011

How do you change the file name? It won't let me upload my video on youtube?

It said it failed uploading beacuse of the invalid file name



here's what it looks like

C:\Documents and Settings\Ffion\My Documents\My Videos\Untitled.MSWMM



I made it on widows movie maker



i tried sending it from windows movie maker to youtube but it still doesn't work.



how do i rename it? :(

and i mean the last part of the file name

the

.mswmm

partHow do you change the file name? It won't let me upload my video on youtube?Untitled.MSWMM is not a video, it is movie maker's information about a video. after you have everything how you want it, in movie maker, the final step is to %26quot;publish%26quot; it. the file created by the %26quot;publish%26quot;ing process in movie maker will be a windows media video file, which can be uploaded to youtube.How do you change the file name? It won't let me upload my video on youtube?I'm pretty sure that you're using windows movie make, right?

all you have to do is find the %26quot;publish%26quot; button.

what this does is change it from a windows movie make project into a video clip or whatever. that format is able to upload onto youtube.

hope i helped!How do you change the file name? It won't let me upload my video on youtube?HI,nick:)



Once you're happy with your final result, you'll need to save the video in a format that YouTube can accept in order to upload. Unless you're a professional video producer, we recommend that you save your videos as either QuickTime .MOV, Windows .AVI, or .MPG files?these are the most common formats and they work well within our system. We specifically recommend the MPEG4 (Divx, Xvid) format at 640x480 resolution with MP3 audio. Resizing your video to these specifications before uploading will help your clips look better on YouTube.



So there some good converter u will be used: Moyea Video Converter

http://www.my-video-converter.com/video_



Two ways for you to upload the video.

1. If your phone supports RTSP streaming and your service carrier allows streaming videos, you can create an account at http://www.youtube.com/my_profile_mobile and then upload it via via MMS. You can also view YouTube video by typing %26quot;m.youtube.com%26quot; on your phone. However, you will be charged for data use.

2. Copy the video from your phone to your computer, and create an account at http://www.youtube.com/ and then you can upload the video.
  • hair tips
  • other
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment