Friday, June 3, 2011

Intimation of Change in name, Immigration file under process?

I have been using my name as %26quot;Amit Suman%26quot; since my childhood. Now I have changed my name from %26quot;Amit Suman%26quot; to %26quot;Amit Singh Suman%26quot; with all legal formalities. I would like to know that how would I intimate the Canadian High Commission about the Change in Name in the Immigration file which is already under processing and a new passport copy with a new name in it? Also, I would like to know whether this will effect my immigration application or not?Intimation of Change in name, Immigration file under process?You should have chosen a different middle name. Now your initials will be A. S. S.



People will mock you.



Besides %26quot;Singh%26quot; is used by Kshatriyas and Sikhs not everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment