Friday, June 3, 2011

How to change the file names of songs transferred from Ipod to PC?

I transferred my files from my iPod onto my new PC, but all the files are titled like F00, F001, etc... I like to keep things very organized. How can I get all these files to be properly named like they were on my other computer, WITHOUT spending $25 - $30 on a program that does it for me.



Is there an easier, cost free way?How to change the file names of songs transferred from Ipod to PC?4Media iPod to PC Transfer,good transfer ipod/iphone to pc or pc to ipod,excellent quality and can manage/edit the playlist,it is just $25,more info,pls go to

http://www.converter123.com/Ipod-Softwar

the page also give you other similar softwares to chooseHow to change the file names of songs transferred from Ipod to PC?You could maybe bring it into an Apple store but I don't now how much that will cost you.



I think you may have to do it by hand.



How about you use Google?How to change the file names of songs transferred from Ipod to PC?I back up my files in addition to keeping them on the computer and on the iPod, so I've never done what you're doing. But, it's my understanding that if you just continue through the steps, that will resolve itself. If it doesn't, go to Edit%26gt;Preferences%26gt;Advanced then check Keep Folder Organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment