Friday, June 3, 2011

How do you change the RAW FILE name on youtube?

This is my first time uploading a video and I wanna change the title name. When I uploaded it from my camera the file name was M4V00785.MP4. Now that its done uploading, I changed the title to whatever I wanted but when I searched it, it didnt come up. I searched my user name and my video came up but the title was %26quot;M4V00785.%26quot; When I clicked it and the video was running, then it displayed the title I wanted.



My question is how can I change the raw file name because obviously its showing the title from my camera and not the one that I choose. thanks in advance!How do you change the RAW FILE name on youtube?That happened because that is the original title of the video when you first uploaded it. Now you changed it and YouTube needs a little time to update.You can't change the raw file name. Just give it a little time and your new title will be on the search instead of the original title. No worries!How do you change the RAW FILE name on youtube?when uploading if you changed ur title then that will be ur title. raw file cannot be changed. if it says the raw file name then wait for youtube to update

No comments:

Post a Comment