Friday, June 3, 2011

How can i change the name of a document file on my computer?

me and my ex just broke up. i have a folder with his name and pictures of us. i already deleted them but i saved other various pictures in there and i dont want to copy and resave all of them.



can i change the name of the file? if so, how?How can i change the name of a document file on my computer?right click upon that file choose %26quot;rename%26quot;

type as u want ..

hit enterHow can i change the name of a document file on my computer?right click on the folder icon and click rename. Then type the name you want.How can i change the name of a document file on my computer?yeah what they said...i guess u are very new at computers...How can i change the name of a document file on my computer?Few different ways to rename a file:



Click the folder (not open it), It is highlight now

Hit 'F2' key on the key board, type new name, hit 'enter'!



Click the folder ...

Right click, select 'rename', type new name, hit 'enter'!



Click the folder ...

Go to 'File' on lefttop toolbar, select 'rename', type new name, hit 'enter'!



Have a better relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment