Friday, June 3, 2011

How can I change file names without them becoming unusable and...?

not only unusable, but I would like to make it so that I do not have to type .doc, .jpg, .pdf, at the end of the file, i just want to be able to name it without typing that, can anyone instruct me on how to do this?



Thank you,How can I change file names without them becoming unusable and...?You have toalter the settings,that normal case this would not happen,actually .doc or.jpg are different types of file one is image and other is a document

so we need to rename a document

eg: story.doc we have to change the name we have t ype the extension with the type name that is new.doc

to change the setting

got my computer %26gt; take tools from top %26gt; folder options%26gt;view%26gt;tickmar hide extension for known file typeHow can I change file names without them becoming unusable and...?Without the proper extension name, your computer won't know what program to open the file with. So, when you rename the file, only delete and retype the part of the name before the .doc or what ever it is. If you click inside the highlighted name it will allow you to move forward and back easily with the arrow keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment