Friday, June 3, 2011

When i change a song name on itunes, how can i automatically change the file name of the song on my computer?

some of the songs on my itunes library are named track 01 for example, and when i change it to the right song name, its still track 01 in my music folder on my computer. and if i edit info on itunes like put in an album name, it will still be blank on my computer if i right click on it and look at the properties, and it will be blank on windows media player ect. is there a way that if i change something on itunes, it will automatically change the info of the file on my computer too?When i change a song name on itunes, how can i automatically change the file name of the song on my computer?Open the iTunes Preferences screen and click on the tab for Advanced options.

you will see the option to “Keep iTunes Music Folder Organized.” By clicking on this feature, you will remove yourself of the burden of future file organization. iTunes will organize all new and imported files into categories such as album and artist.

hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment