Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I mass-change file names for mp3 files?

Currently I keep all of my mp3 files saved in a certain format(Artist - Song, eliminating punctuation and everything spaced out that way) but when I burn an mp3 cd, my player doesnt display the name in this format, instead it shows it in the way that the file is titled if you right-click on it and go to Properties - Summary - Advanced - Title:



Rather than doing so one by one, is there a way to copy over the face file name(What the file is called in the folder) to make that name display on a cd player, for all files at once?How do I mass-change file names for mp3 files?http://www.techsupportalert.com/best_46_How do I mass-change file names for mp3 files?dunno i do it one by one its so blah

No comments:

Post a Comment