Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I change the name of an MP3 file?

Ok. I can rename them when I download them into a file. But when it plays on my audio player, it comes up with the name it had before I changed it. This is a problem because I rename them in a way that I want to listen to them in an order. Is there a software to download to help me in this?How do I change the name of an MP3 file?Hey there

right click the mp3

then click on the %26quot;properties%26quot;

so u will have a dialog with 3 tabs in the top %26quot;general, security and summary%26quot;

click on %26quot;summary%26quot; u will find an empty place to write in named %26quot;title%26quot;

so feel free to write what u want in it

enjoyHow do I change the name of an MP3 file?Highlight the file in Explorer

Press F2

Type in the new name

Don't change the extension

Press Enter
  • find wildlife envelope seals
  • good dancer give me advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment