Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I change the a file name?

I made a movie on Windows Movie Maker, and have been trying to play it on Windows Media Player. The video I made has the file name, .MSWMM. Which is not supported on most video players and uploaders. So, how do I change the file name so that its not 'name of file'.MSWMM? I would like to make it a file name that is common like jpeg or something like that. I have researched it, and found nothing, so if there is someone here who can walk me through the steps, that would be superb. Thanks!How do I change the a file name?Renaming it is *pointless* as the contents will still be data in MSWMM format. Just becasue you call it a .jpeg won't make the contents a jpeg.



You need to get a converter program to convert MSWMM to some format you want to use. That will convert the *contents* to the right format and the file name suffix to match.How do I change the a file name?use total video converter How do I change the a file name?left click and click rename on the fileHow do I change the a file name?Just changing the name won't do it. Calling %26quot;Joe' 'Mary' won't make him female. You have to change the file itself - with a conversion program. Search the web - there are thousands of video conversion programs. (Unfortunately most of the free ones 'watermark' your video with their name.)How do I change the a file name?basically .jpeg is extension for image files ;-)

Well u can use the total video converter to change the file type.

u can google it and download the trial version
  • hair combs
  • domain names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment