Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I change the extension file name (.3gp) of my videos?

To something like .avi, .mpg, .m1v, .mp2, mp2v, etc. because my computer cannot read the .3gp file from my motorola cellphone. Is there a site available for it? Please and thank you. =)How do I change the extension file name (.3gp) of my videos?Hi, yes there are websites for coverting video, but i wud advise you to download a program to do it for you, because it is faster and safer, i mean, do u really want 2 b sharing your videos on the internet unintentialy??

So if you are going to use a wbsite to convert i wud advise

http://online.movavi.com/

but if you want a better program and everything else i would advise (If you are using windows)

http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/

It says its a youtube downloader (which it is, and a very good one) but it doubles up as a converter, just click the little dot by convert video and ta dah its sorted.

But you could just download a program to play .3gp video

I recommend VLC player (it plays EVERYTHING)

hope this helps , soz i didn't mean to right this much XDHow do I change the extension file name (.3gp) of my videos?you can use Pavtube Video Converter to change your 3gp file to avi, mpg, etc to play back on your computer. while as the 3gp file is not high-quality video so you cannot get the high quality output file.



i suggest you download some great player which can play the 3gp file that is the best choice.



and if you are interesting in the Pavtube Video Converter you can go to http://www.pavtube.com/ to get it.How do I change the extension file name (.3gp) of my videos?you need 3gp codecs installed in your computer.. download latest real player , you can watch 3gp videos using real player. If you want to convert it to .avi,.mpg etc, use imtoo converter ( http://www.moviecodec.com/scripts/search.php?fq=ImTOO ).How do I change the extension file name (.3gp) of my videos?download total media converter or download media player classic. VLC player too
  • Which comforter should I buy
  • grow hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment