Monday, September 19, 2011

Adobe photoshop elements 6, how do I mass re-name files w/o chaning anything about the picture?

I'm in the Process Multiple Files box of Photoshop Editor. It's letting me change the file names of an entire folder at a time, however its chaning the size of the photo, as in its compressing the photo somehow, which I don't want. Does anyone know how to change the names (which I Can do successfully) without compressing or chaning any other of the photo attributes.



Thanks.Adobe photoshop elements 6, how do I mass re-name files w/o chaning anything about the picture?Try IrfanView for that. Download from here http://www.irfanview.com/ and take the plugin package too.



I don麓t use Photoshop so I don麓t know about that, but that is a perfect task for IrfanView.

No comments:

Post a Comment