Monday, September 19, 2011

How can i recover a file that was accidentally saved over using photoshop?

I was pulling pieces out of one big picture file with photoshop by cropping out the separate pieces. I accidentally didn't change the file name and location when I hit save as with a cropped piece. It wrote over my entire existing file! Is there any way for me to get that original file back so I can get what I need from it?How can i recover a file that was accidentally saved over using photoshop?Well, you've probably closed the file, so no.

If you'd realized it before you closed the file, you could do control/command Z to undo, or if you'd done something else to the image ,you could go to the history palette and go back up to the point before you saved it.

You should always either make a copy of the file before working on it, or copy the background layer and work on the new layer so you'll always still have the original background layer. First thing they taught us in school.How can i recover a file that was accidentally saved over using photoshop?no can do, i hate when this happens to me also Q.Q



Working on a Tag for 1 hour and when i go to save it, i save it over another tag i needed q.q
  • any advice appreciated
  • Bed sheets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment