Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I update media file name's on the Xbox 360 when streaming the files from my computer?

I have a Windows Vista computer. It has a 2.4 Ghz processor and around 3 gigs of RAM. It's connected to my Xbox 360 through a router and it streams music, photos, and videos fine from my computer. It's just that when I change a media file name on my computer, it doesn't change on my 360 and the 360 just keeps the old file name. How do I keep file names up to date on the Xbox 360?



ex. say a video file is originally named %26quot;Here is me accidentally setting my house on fire%26quot; and I watch it on my 360. When I change the file name on my computer later on and watch the video on the 360, it still retains the file name that it had originally. Why? I don't know. Can someone help out?How do I update media file name's on the Xbox 360 when streaming the files from my computer?i dont know. just need 10 points

No comments:

Post a Comment