Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can I change the color of my folder and file names which are now in blue color?

Recently the color of some of my flolder names and files have changed to blue.I do not know the reason. I want it to change back to its original color black. Please help me ? What could be the reason for this?How can I change the color of my folder and file names which are now in blue color?u want to install the theme which u get theme on net as ur like which changes ur system folder colours startmenu icons and fontsHow can I change the color of my folder and file names which are now in blue color?IF U HAV ntfs format system them some comprsd and crypted files turn blue ie. their names turn blue.its normal.u can chk abt the file format by right clickin on any drive and then properties.

u can chng font colors by right clikin on dsktop sel prop. and appearance and den advance and in item tab the particular thing u wanna change.How can I change the color of my folder and file names which are now in blue color?you may installed a windows theme OR appearance



make your theme to windows default



if it not work try Rainbowfolders software to custamize your foldersHow can I change the color of my folder and file names which are now in blue color?just google it..:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment