Friday, September 23, 2011

I have downloaded avi.001 avi.002 etc files and by accident changed to .wmv file. i have changed name back to?

avi.001 avi.002 but this hasn't changed anything. The Icon is still a windows media player and file type is %26quot;video clip%26quot;. I'm trying to use HJSplit but it doesn't bring up these files anymore. ie it thinks that they are wmv files rather than avi.001 files. i have no idea how to fix this and don't want to sownload all the files again.I have downloaded avi.001 avi.002 etc files and by accident changed to .wmv file. i have changed name back to?i suppose you could try converting them, I would recommend a software but our computer got a virus and all my files have been deleted and i cant remember for the life of me what the software was called. you could try looking for a converter on %26quot;cnet%26quot; also free trails are helpful if you only need to use them once, like for a day.



one more thing be careful with free trials, some only convert part of the file which is a real bummer

No comments:

Post a Comment