Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I change a files name before downloading it on the new version of limewire?

Hello, I've recently updated to the newest version of limewire (limewire 5). I know in the older versions, you could right click and select %26quot;download as%26quot; and I could rename the file even before it started downloading. Is there a way to do this in the new version of limewire, and if so, how?How do I change a files name before downloading it on the new version of limewire?Woo way to confusing what your saying you do. Look all you got to do is goto limewire.com , then goto the limewire file for windows if thats what you have on your computer then click and then download to desktop. Then minimize your internet and look on your desktop their should be a file of new lime wire. Then you click that and you then click to install it into your computer and walla all done....!How do I change a files name before downloading it on the new version of limewire?Nope, the newer limewires and too bloated and it used to contain spyware. I suggest using frostwire, it's the same network but a different client with better features.

No comments:

Post a Comment