Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change the name of PDF files on a nook?

I've been able to upload files to my nook, but the files show up on the eReader as 'Document' rather than the file extension title I have given them. Is there a way to change this? It's hard to browse through 50 documents when they are all titled the same thing!How do I change the name of PDF files on a nook?I will have to assume you are side loading your documents to your Nook. For you to make property changes may require you to have Adobe Acrobat Professional. I have it on the system I side load my docs onto my Nook so I can't tell if you can make changes without it. You will need to go into the document properties. Either right click on the file and select properties go to the pdf tab and if there are boxes to type into you can change it there. If not that then open the document and go to file and look for document properties there and attempt to make your changes.
  • deleted myspace
  • transfer file
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment