Friday, September 23, 2011

Steps to get my music file from ipod to pc. How to change music name in music folder rename don't work.?

First you need to connect the iPod without iTunes doing the auto-sync.

Hold down the Shift and Ctrl keys while connecting the iPod to your computer.

Don't let go of Shift+Ctrl. If iTunes doesn't open automatically open after connecting the iPod, open iTunes. Don't let go of Shift+Ctrl.

Wait until the iPod comes up in the Source list under DEVICES (it may take a while, but don't let go of Shift+Ctrl)

Once it shows up, close iTunes

Now find the songs on your iPod and copy them to a folder on your computer.

From the Desktop, go to My Computer and click once (or select/highlight) on the iPod, (usually drive E: or F:).

Go to Tools %26gt; Folder Options %26gt; View (the tab) %26gt; scroll to Show Hidden Files and Folders and select it. Click OK.

Look in the iPod drive, and find a folder called iPod_Control and open it. You'll see the Music folder. In it will be folders named F00, F01 and so on.

you need all the contents of the iPod on you computer, copy the whole Music folder.Steps to get my music file from ipod to pc. How to change music name in music folder rename don't work.?thanks! I will give it a try.Steps to get my music file from ipod to pc. How to change music name in music folder rename don't work.?this is stupid , tell this to apple

why can't I find the music name while moving my music from my ipod to my pc , wtf I have more than 1000 music in my ipod , I don't have time to rename all of those things..

god..

Report Abuse

  • channel
  • software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment