Monday, September 19, 2011

Help. I need help changing file names in Ares. Please Read. ?

I needed to change the name of some files in Ares so I could download them correctly into my mp3 player. I added them to a play list and when I did that they get listed under the old name. Its like its not saving for some reason. When I look up the songs in the library they are changed there. How can I fix it so that when I save to a play list they have the new name.Help. I need help changing file names in Ares. Please Read. ?When they are in your files, you should be able to right click on them and pop up %26quot;change name.%26quot;

If not, you have a corrupt file in the download or some other glitch.

I do it that way all the time.
  • rodents
  • monitor turns black
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment