Monday, September 19, 2011

How do you change the name of music files?

I'm working with Windows XP and a lot of the files I am downloading have no information on them. I'm trying to go under %26quot;Properties%26quot; and edit the song name and artist name, but it won't let me do that. Because of this my MP3 player has a category of %26quot;Unknown Artist.%26quot; How do I fix this?How do you change the name of music files?find the folder in your documents (or wherever it is placed)

right click the file you would like to rename.

click rename (obvious one)

name it (other obvious one)

that fixes the song title

as for artist,

when you are in media player,

the same features are available

when it comes to renaming.How do you change the name of music files?Just right click the file and there should be a %26quot;rename%26quot; option. Type in what you want to rename it to and press Enter once. Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment