Friday, September 23, 2011

Help with saving pictures from the internet on a Mac?

When I save a picture from the internet and want to change the name, it won't open and the icon on my desktop is just a blank page. When I do the same thing, but don't change the name, the file saves fine and can be opened. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem as I'd like to be able to change file names before saving them. Thanks!!Help with saving pictures from the internet on a Mac?Here is how you do it the easy way:

1. Just click and drag to desktop

2. Right click by holding ctrl+click and select %26quot;Get info%26quot;

3. Change where it says %26quot;Name %26amp; Extension%26quot; to anything, but leave everything after the period. (i.e. %26quot;.jpg%26quot; %26quot;.gif%26quot;)

4. Press %26quot;Enter%26quot; and Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment