Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I turn a m4p music file into a mp3 music file?

I have a mac and apparently itunes changes music into m4p files and Its okay. But I want to put some music on my new MP3 player and I need to change the m4p files into MP3s. I tried to just change the file name or what ever your call it ex: (.mp3 - .m4p - .jpg) and my MP3 player still wont play them.How do I turn a m4p music file into a mp3 music file?As the music in iTunes is encrypted with DRM, you cannot directly put it on any non-Apple MP3 player. The easiest way is to burn the music to an audio CD and then rip it back to Windows Media Player or a similar program as an MP3. Or you can get some software to help you. I use TuneClone to do this. Though not free, it is very well worth a try.



Below is its step by step tutorial about how to get iTunes 8 music converted to MP3:



http://www.tuneclone.com/itunes8-m4p-to-



Shoot me an email or search answers from http://answers.yahoo.com if you are still having questions.How do I turn a m4p music file into a mp3 music file?buy an ipod :)How do I turn a m4p music file into a mp3 music file?Mac? try to use music converter on mac os
  • drawing a circle
  • how do i setup my tv tuner card
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment